New CPT Codes
- 82274QW - Commercial Insurance
- G0328QW - Medicare (* QW-CLIA waived modifier must be used)
Suggested Billing Codes for Reimbursement
• Use Z12.12 or Z12.11 (ICD-10 screening for rectal neoplasm) or D64.9 (ICD-10 iron deficiency, anemia, unspecified)
• Place of service (office)
BuyIFOBT is a proud distributor of the ForSure™ IFOBT/FIT Test. The ForSure™ brand is a FDA approved, CLIA-WAIVED test indicated for the determination of fecal occult blood in human stool sample by laboratories or physician offices.
It is useful to determine Gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding found in a number of Gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, e.g., Diverticulitis, Colitis, Polyps, and Colorectal Cancer.
This test is recommended for use in:
- Routine physical examinations, when hospital patients are first admitted
- Hospitals monitoring for bleeding in patients
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer or Gastrointestinal bleeding for any source.
To administer and be reimbursed for the IFOB test, you must have a CLIA license. For more information on how to obtain a CLIA license, please click the link below or contact our customer service office for assistance.